Re: BFD UDP ports

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 05 December 2008 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=lLy2pfj/ZtTR3qrSlFCqLtlLfR23U5+oB0DCGcrWPNo=; b=deHL6LutrgWX8xD4rnC82/+cioWYBO7nkFlZoQ4rA4MZHBWoLkOmiz7+yz8SVY6dfs ffV6LW5PzETP6Ogf6LCxrAnLPnUZeRZxbinRqts0t6wvnIVMEXm+S3x0+2yX41Zr97Q7 LMaRxnbgSugKtMfGRgBkrSamwENOZa6h1d1Pw=