Re: New draft version (was: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-intervals-01.txt)

Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org> Wed, 11 June 2014 16:40 UTC

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:40:40 -0400
From: Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>
To: Marc Binderberger <marc@sniff.de>
Subject: Re: New draft version (was: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-intervals-01.txt)
Cc: "rtg-bfd@ietf.org" <rtg-bfd@ietf.org>

Working Group,

This document is relatively stable.  At least a few vendors have reviewed it
to find out whether their implementations currently support the suggested
intervals.

We're likely to want to last call this document in the near future.  It
would greatly help this effort if you have an implementation of BFD to
review this document and see which of the intervals your implementation may
cover.

-- Jeff