Re: draft-mmm-bfd-on-lags: IPv4 _and_ IPv6 ?

Pablo Frank <pabloisnot@gmail.com> Thu, 16 August 2012 14:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=0hOjIs01mnCOeiWsPql9lZIusYJvaD4ge5FxMmQzovQ=; b=c5wCezjYN1314TMnWSZaHibtGSnHtUnbtiOQyVsHPr49ul9kHVCkk5rXoJKuiV3v4b xpVtQD0QFdLyxl0JfFZdvp3dDslALyHSv/hwdSKPR2jL3VhgyHCbJvjz2ipuD6lSWJIN Favo+lzUfJ1yTpOm39YBvZeY5OhBWUiOt1gnTsp7uRT41Z4mfDlph5hnYsqlsu1uXp5E DMrxyTMZLY4dwaXftihYBG27UvuLsjhmJUReE5sRWHkimgW3jMrU1/a27NHCrHhVElB+ V8dXVl9Mgxw5PGk3vzLRFJNx5M+u91bfdWjlmB6kYNKomdgKl+zIw4pqrQMYR5bJ2AR3 fSdw==