RE: BFD Echo format

"Vengada Prasad Govindan (venggovi)" <venggovi@cisco.com> Tue, 24 March 2015 15:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24687; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1427210837; x=1428420437; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=SOAD/MndeoQFApMlmepUQ8IXv0lQrDlkmdJNGceve3w=; b=XViH1/dQ6YFGHdBOn5xsw+5x4a5TRX/S1mKEm6CQkfkfuLVlyykrQB7X G3to999wBLiZNEkOD6t5p9mXIzNgYEQjJ/HoXkVoe5EOU0Ak1qRjkTnSJ 2GX2ofYI0jVDm8h8mNAn7Jxntfji4SBINz2SXis3+8+Wl0V/UN6DoOkG8 o=;