Re: Security aspects with S-BFD

Glen Kent <glen.kent@gmail.com> Fri, 08 November 2013 17:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=7vePI1oFtWMYXia1RbwTjImEHfzkIq/es5n79/TB3yU=; b=D04tVB3hRJsx6Tr/uUeLuHCvkYnAW3r80ZsDxot0HKc56ubvqg45/2aNKA5NVVkpo7 kiLymySUiQWMq+xahfYgn0RQzmiuT8/lAWfNA+VkVNrCMtosSSrxhKPqxfCT8/zzpB3V oZDTNihWbwfOFAeGaIFkRsyiX8PmotZlXDwytJZ61b8Hw3bEw2z29NWcyNmDrT9tXhrk 52UG8ZHwukPr/Laj+yaiSBV1lwgpPkPZk2tk7Kddpl0PSEogljm9kfQBpINCxHYPPAww CytB5Ah+ZG6yGjk33d4aLHMDmRV4/PqQWz6wHknwFrmYbyTIgEGDPnBr2jvnJT4X91of yr/A==