Re: Shepherd writeup for draft-ietf-bfd-optimizing-authentication

Ashesh Mishra <mishra.ashesh@gmail.com> Sat, 04 July 2020 19:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ogP6DN0bIcNyyZySXbAx4yh+sSTTMtMbfglj0p/3DyA=; b=DGJDt0X1puRBdCojhv3LsquCGV9LuCLjXAF+sHdJRTJCkJ+SualkwXjn8ndet85w1i euBJ3I4QkFM/8vInw6x+MDi4EJ165tZ0ft+R3BJsY+VJe/Vm2z1gnS8UT3Akd1StItKm 1i3NKxxW0ba50asI8iATt5FXz/9EbIdb2MUVY0Z83mYqQVUBvJ++i7B/2R1IegDx9760 mR6o1ad0poP6gVkaw/wR9HchTrbPzf+oNBPgwe1UOfe+T5Us4zZuepK1e34k4oyhRpU2 3Q5goLbdV8zqUV6LqkIZ4g7TIbbgXDp+EfuXRYuttGTq/4yv5cpTNePVAc3Mojd0Gkzc pcXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ogP6DN0bIcNyyZySXbAx4yh+sSTTMtMbfglj0p/3DyA=; b=fUP6oHAa/jlfLTmtlwfcCOKKCbxEZjzHqzfKW1lTYQdgIgxzgk/68kjEG6AADKZUOh EKhP7vCRxjunCETjd2X7svJaCaosbVyad67qMB+O3Alo/da+tF8p1SKFFa1VPAJB7xBc L8XVfsPOZOriIxjVBdSopXfwH16BnW8sgXcn6snzqM6W5lmaOShtgMpZk3XrVFhYyuDF y2oY9QoP0MwrpKX8jRQLgcLb29gXwxErIfDEFwIMOqasrbZKDP8K+28EU5jJv4cvq8G4 klcCtvZrITlV+mmQbAuDikOiL2bXbMU2nD42lbWIuUTEBT/nf++jiHK+O9XXEJ1YCH1F d0Sw==