RE: Discovering IP address to use for uBFD sessions

"Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo@cisco.com> Thu, 04 July 2013 20:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=27630; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372969700; x=1374179300; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=SJVeXg2G0S09J7CI1bVeU6/BFYH1q5cuyVRaEFpqPPA=; b=RUOI6CsBjiv1IhaTmN1UCVoWYePA0hbUtLLeeeogQdb1/JGtCO+w46w8 TdKTlYQzosct2rLiGPy+caQ3U5y3v2d0GxWG9STWmR3v3kIlS77O9SPqV 5Xl1k3QkeUErg63RGnrYN7RpQ5lBmOagg2VT5NTTPOT5k4QCxhYCPIMBk Y=;