Re: draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-02

Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 20 July 2009 21:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=1478Y/GvAb6TzzysqxHzjQIUpmmbcpldsB3zrqcloJk=; b=J7hvHKIvr0rcJq23Es7WISBu3HDMOopd0XdW9o+NbkiyIiBzHH6nw3iDVA9a4iU7aU gdr2UOUh6lFWm5qKQ9WMaI7reTDEtDcXl8/tCjSGK+OXNiGgZUjB6C6l3XOlA1IAVHuW F7+bv+YTHXFPSWUnCffWZ17ea4ThEIXJWS7h8=