Re: BFD chair response to presentation on draft-mirmin-bfd-extended

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 22 November 2019 04:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Brie0+wSIUm/zmZQialELETkmf0R/Hl5KmtfxxDZHt0=; b=hbVjDfTKcCSuHguGrPgOFC+EhaRoiYZcKZMGWGNzdw05fKKW+Y/++vCZJCrC2EclX7 Mnp6UrW2Kv9LGC2Zc2E9BRvnxmCT2Zxuy8NGVq+RQxHqwdfWnua500aVDvQb1T7KK3Ux FzICmUXTFModQ7lnHxfW+WIFF0zoOvXodtDuh+JRHb/ZTAmDG2KbcNbqMlaA7Ch1/yHh CcdIth3slUe+e3PkFJIXv0XL5IX1Jn5VgAI9KSapQ8wjHgRaiEnfArxC3CLaNBMP73wf qRdF1TC/KjeePmlI6uBWyLgJQSWKSztrsAkOZ/azUrm8VG1MRg6l97ZLcQUOQegRP3p8 YaYw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Brie0+wSIUm/zmZQialELETkmf0R/Hl5KmtfxxDZHt0=; b=IMUBB4jOamRvSh2ij2y9P/IdB31DqbrWZtAzcCJx80zMZR963B5sZCFIUmn/BAtR8b gltUU7G9Y7M1c/XwWJz0orGwGtYxGTHT+9Ue3dRsUHRjfcuVQuoTy5DsTAkwymUo3Smz ug4zoPA1wMsO7800Ha7RGN2u9/ZomIpWccll+6R3fGxd/PtJq/o1ElS7MpFgvrhfNtCV TYk3bGJFPliwUj3PIUXNhuqM9Grs3re2dio2cUVZ9RuZcRLslceLbRQX2DwCKApP8T1a HRktOzvCY9CbpYDnq3F6R+ovoN3UdjEPSm2MNx0hIWaDyTU31mmq9vC6Aa0XUpRWZVia 2gww==