Re: Comments on draft-mmm-bfd-on-lags-05.txt

Marc Binderberger <marc@sniff.de> Mon, 27 August 2012 17:18 UTC

Subject: Re: Comments on draft-mmm-bfd-on-lags-05.txt
From: Marc Binderberger <marc@sniff.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:18:47 +0200
References: <FE60A4E52763E84B935532D7D9294FF137D719204F@EUSAACMS0715.eamcs.ericsson.se> <4FFBB2A4.2040803@alcatel-lucent.com> <FE60A4E52763E84B935532D7D9294FF137D71924CE@EUSAACMS0715.eamcs.ericsson.se> <7C362EEF9C7896468B36C9B79200D8350D0615B7BA@INBANSXCHMBSA1.in.alcatel-lucent.com> <FE60A4E52763E84B935532D7D9294FF137D7192650@EUSAACMS0715.eamcs.ericsson.se> <4FFD2086.9070404@alcatel-lucent.com> <FE60A4E52763E84B935532D7D9294FF137D71928E9@EUSAACMS0715.eamcs.ericsson.se> <7C362EEF9C7896468B36C9B79200D8350D0615BC47@INBANSXCHMBSA1.in.alcatel-lucent.com>