Re: [RTG-DIR] Routing area directorate early (QA) review of draft-ietf-babel-applicability

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 31 January 2017 16:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=H99AlBDM27Cp3yhXkTo5zFacXJjn593zZOpiFKW3zj8=; b=oezBIiK6A51A9nLxQMOBvtd5eBmC+s63/rIPopyNU6pdt+sccK1aXzmNRjxe96uPiI WU352dFKZWx8yJ7dY0Uvo7JZrmIP04hcX82eQf8lNikla7Hk7/aMjM0gO+2DKDjOaV7M R3O9u5wF/F+zvG1ikuLnYlZxsNyoTvKOm82j7J5gy9GKUqp0OfwE4Q7KoTvtOVa+IAqc nXerVCyug3S6zp9JJRVChyV7WxJr7qTDGt3NmwvAQX5IaL8pJIm33AYP9XktRRP4YMMD 7zjtqJTGOD9sUcXyYLkssVixqWqn0G1hq45GZAMKEd4M9KucaSdHZL+zm+Hp7saoms4i 65Xg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=H99AlBDM27Cp3yhXkTo5zFacXJjn593zZOpiFKW3zj8=; b=rYS2GQXC4jCnyHG7JpElF+XnAr2u8iHxuoKGos56kM3pvs2RiLmr2M1v0I3ej42TUZ nwmoSnstWTkzJL4BcvXLgpr/AIZ/qAC3olo6nQG1eZmueb+1SOO8p4XfN4MERtO2K4rD TxBUQAPR62eGgoNOJlfOLzJTPHY31P8uuWoX457ck94fiCqHt8e4FdW9kVzEzu/u1B2t esqqg3i17oB2NaMcwsdc5/vSxsMFYlF84IhxueW451gqLqxtohZHvX/OFK8glgJLDOs5 bmdPPWE58K+UNiPso8oazG6vczhnrsLtGKNGK0APqXkMwnJBB2vpnadQk4wHiMBbNccG E4Wg==