Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-pim-null-register-packing-10

Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 01 November 2021 19:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WQBG21/T255gCDx+WuA8wYYycpsQkW5831LAZLcr8yA=; b=cfMpVBM2D0tgDgshUeJTN4dK4Th+cpWAQ42BNXYlg8iPsY2QcId+p4+zj94QPDHaos dnwnGHpUMktX27TXg3fyl1bRsEwek8B6AFz4ZDqzIJzfvnTDTlZeJdG5YRwgsUfXg3zC 0b0DwBPizRnv+nfk7VAYvXosDR/rebfN+Xd0dCbdGiQbe+iLtnPQ7cCOwXd+gXpahlhb DFVb2g9aMZIcjGlAF/Af+QsLVeroNOxPirfVJcILI4MPXR1HLNSG0J5D3X5nCLG/Od+b j9v9Qy94Ro+7qfwG21QsJwABrnw1U76ulKYZ0ISmmEvmiKqmDjQsQcSMd3jhWXTsHaEN tp5w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WQBG21/T255gCDx+WuA8wYYycpsQkW5831LAZLcr8yA=; b=ToXF0hzs5kZJQdL6vjLG95vo2xUpsXs6DoVJBlyTCHo8bfPVK9pMUKdM3USskkNN2P KJbfFN/CJeIeh+BtacJ8nrmfB7FPZgoeKC0TNrMl0hmKoxw2XFazzBZLYCDvFRmaJcx8 0hfxCOkU1YpQXS0lfQncVsbRduYc7j1Hn/VcTSTfcnxqe1KieHR3w5kCUaMc8LLB6L07 zLBZcQxUSGynILCuXCK0aLpt79zfLokleg1mrc/V4+j2MtVA8pODnDzCrsR+Wnc0cmqe 5ALb+ejCIZiv9JJxBe4tjrLNWe0Eh5Bti1CcY/d1faWlXKlj0FNKvsIDrOjA/8+jMxHe 5eLw==