Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-14

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Mon, 16 October 2023 09:23 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com>
CC: "rtg-dir@ietf.org" <rtg-dir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn.all@ietf.org>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 09:23:41 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.112.40.66]
Subject: Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-14

Hi Ketan,

Currently we are working on a new revision of draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn to solve the RTG-DIR review comments received and reflect the discussion we had on the list.

To make this process efficient, we’d appreciate if you could send remaining comments (if any) to the list, so that we could try to incorporate them into the update version. Many thanks.

Best regards,
Jie