Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis-07

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Sat, 14 October 2017 07:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10598; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1507964733; x=1509174333; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=v6SoQyExDud2d48zA3M2E8VdjxjSdh+OjSJS8Xcuwc4=; b=cW1+kw3/4+6Rqt4gRiPb6FoykGPyEBdu7JSZFBPcIZD2YgaeibjZHyTo m+dGKvy6TlAhGLdq+esuvr6LO0yj0kwxB2XXxsggyJUxQMf0V8yk5dhn7 BkMm69QnYmt1g94lCKj5ZxKyloEYs85L1SgWnr3ds/ZfMucbjnCIGjQOA 0=;