Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-gtsm-06.txt

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Fri, 25 May 2012 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=cpignata@cisco.com; l=23380; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1337977665; x=1339187265; h=subject:references:content-transfer-encoding:from: in-reply-to:message-id:date:to:cc:mime-version; bh=d8FzdEP8HOiNU1JiUVlY+etMySdT39vrBBoyTIbSrTs=; b=TMlyyP2RgkvxoXZJo8U/7anFb6f5xfY0p2WhbrCalEhfy2KFCvm9kgwl cH4qA6KJHoKiXYnEQD7LyxOkig+YZggSDjppbChwkcf3QRe/KUI1R1FPP GZn95N/dcH4siWUfK4JaoQw6lgrog411W2eFNp3oILzX2H8T3WzkzggYK U=;