Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Last Call review: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy-14

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 29 January 2022 05:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eg1e+czRcTTyZLfNJyNYe8daGgp1ZsMLoCsI+LAgDFo=; b=OiWCKswB4fGuTpsEXYMlqjMK+HTQa3w0Q3cuXzUaqC+PfHiHb8VXOZ4yt5QZj6nf1+ +EF62I1cZX290rtXK+xq5P+9JM6aifX039w6lSQirxCgq9iYfav7jKUqHlXLWSYnecvY /sY1ljxEbXY1zhGpuNNSE8kB4q5HfFhrHO86Tkm53TcRo+YjaOqEo6xNctQ8nFhjv8dL KQWIVyEFu1eM/uPPaqgf2lrdxTTeVwlXSQfeMn75DqSMO5opmNPsTu0Azj8Nm0KzQ7P0 Ar1qxbBGIEodPJFKSrY9PQ0WEWdxxpaWfig0H+HBifD3XzFWWpDDDaicEN8k/qN74+AB m5yg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eg1e+czRcTTyZLfNJyNYe8daGgp1ZsMLoCsI+LAgDFo=; b=B/gV0cKB/1ghCWA/cpeX+c7RPiCh+6uaJ3WPnWEn7L52b0E8dNrZSBYac7ayIz6uKT XFDqetrAY1vGXOH/6a7O+39OdnfwHJB1958u+xnbz2EvBXibWlm79RfyNOBQGJRtBFOu zT7r95/tF6rC6qFDjAVqhNHg5VP1FX71ZxSI7OU1i8pNX9hJlvxyUniNOHYA4nOebqaP UyFEwIJNADcVAfbn6WMbzyfYbLbow1rLP4kKaB1Y55vlslY3DEDT6UfWx7nxBg1XopYG eMjrzdJAWfHVWZYiqBxhz0/N1ClZBPuJ5wbt/50PLXwtwbFgZPIC6Zj/RyxiRjb9V6gx 0HOg==