Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Early review: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-06

"Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com> Wed, 23 May 2018 09:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9352; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1527067569; x=1528277169; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=hFR8nSF2vwhtEwnYr9f/exw3ZWjyLpEEXFjmWuJE4Ow=; b=QsHXPRdJCCsLBsxd2h7iumTxDFqUbGw+P6G1Zpj7AbAv1FWsqlCu/VVg i5eQ2nBVcAIcVWpyMHW0KdwqLz9mU6M4jGOm2Cl7vvD1y84yQsh86tcIS nYV1ZO9DiOg/WpJiukxr3jH2talA1m7/MJt9P/l2YJxXPpQAm9ZApiyN9 s=;