Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review:draft-ietf-6man-resilient-rs-04

James Woodyatt <jhw@nestlabs.com> Wed, 18 February 2015 18:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=kB6RzMHmKcR/DAjo5o1o6Jopr/5wnNAf4wWcr9zEK10=; b=fBSkx204vLsiYq+YaZVV9mjclQAlV6IDpzD/Ts7/9jnEW/jf3Nl/+H/cQ7Iid+D/9R YpIxSXSFITOmlbcIuxgT1BZg/xD7aRSB5GHWy1Ikjj3r+zznUT1hUpJDNzRE4QbfJszS wj4lmUx5XON4LPpTJihzD/gHLIqSs1EJMZwYsmLIYCp8RXt83FP9vFZJBRxMgBnws98G n7t+ScrahNgS5rZnTw8uJoF1OOo2j8q2hi/33cDdknfKmkOj16lsS5TgTLCLLiLHIagZ pjcndmoIbpuqcoD5G6YXIdzJtUkghUcRMtVH9qeFvca+mMgXIa/WgE3H3/ybMUiwIEaE dKtQ==