Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Review draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-10

"Roberta Maglione (robmgl)" <robmgl@cisco.com> Sat, 26 August 2017 17:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9856; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1503767357; x=1504976957; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=1XlJWpXIO56GEYxIXA3Feqnl7TjdZJ2jn0wTJY9KrKA=; b=VrqmtSclu1hNfmq/S0f+i8UFYYZ+RyCAscUgG31bPUS3UiCzJzYWqh+t BpljvDchdUed4pDfLmQ0oF9IGDlbP1+1gOZTzNrOahCTSlZteqR84I/yw EQEtYrRmKbbnS34DyRpqY3HeIBS4YHaWXtxb5EUZUy1LSMWwEBWjIgdxU s=;