Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-18

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 27 July 2022 14:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ULQI8jJ28JW4NQe/s7YdwQ+ySqzpgH7tMGw03U4ZfcA=; b=o0OFYWsag0KyyrUnUnWlsQItHxWdgEv1lZj/6Gbq3kh9XqmvjmQvK4dRHt4bYavZkU cbLEhLJPiIl11kO+9UuWQa9A0dA/QgggHyCl67/xt30KIbGr7IM94vcLZaq/L+vGfVUQ q5GNZFbpwBxOQRSPhARCmxDRh7srvVMwF1Hi4rCBN+ZubdXOIoCTpOzuGqqV7VVUPlHy uVHsJvT/IujCHzIKGJCGiK0tdnoNfHYzdH5Df4vtuDhXsnvIv1F+fKciku3qcw+hHfUZ JCjI+Ver8ZZcDXd1bX1hqpb88WYoOig0fSYvtcE4aDM/2aT+n5KlYYL7ht5KVqkTL+Qo aDiA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ULQI8jJ28JW4NQe/s7YdwQ+ySqzpgH7tMGw03U4ZfcA=; b=Cm/mK08yhs/zygNS4NxTXE+xuOw8ctPxYSE9J6qA4wmR0TsjGU55tLVVOGgeQDTsKL QmTDAB/ekQ2GAmcaruuwdkfdsnKMbdtX1+XqN7c3D84KvqYOjjVMl9KlxzavjRCYCsw1 jDz9LnDSZICBs59FcSoDb8vo8sT8S6i5teOkMKQDPxrkpVVyFrcWvwuEai9Gnqq1cjzx /dtb0Gm6/3yERkQjSBrVXgqNKkih7FaWM1mkni/RugEkVetQuCH1H54YvQLA+SDg/kFg 1FOjSMDc7ymMofULEGgYpTmLKmib3jQADezkJJxy2lUvkOcAbUKJp+JUdMgzXriV4WpW f5BQ==
References: <165728555482.56317.5289542263604707936@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAH6gdPwh9AA6_UoJ-ytZc5utUV-ihWTZn0DCz43FCpS+S_hKdQ@mail.gmail.com> <12180_1658305579_62D7BC2B_12180_87_1_d6c4f316c9754cedb9ef7ce214896c18@orange.com> <CAH6gdPztbF55f2v_qoOw2FXBRHQYR62XANsk8gc3v3YT+ig9Ew@mail.gmail.com> <30209_1658699672_62DDBF98_30209_469_1_31d85fc095824debb54b885497943a5f@orange.com> <CAH6gdPx4VGcHcqpcUkdzoQ1NG6BFtq+dX_ajKDJp6Kp1GTNjug@mail.gmail.com> <12997_1658739894_62DE5CB6_12997_461_1_258177d802ff4897bb4f268c68cefa05@orange.com> <CAH6gdPzvmRcEL+oC43zf8SYS4+yRmoUN4-KLCy56_YeedO98pQ@mail.gmail.com> <23651_1658921854_62E1237D_23651_258_1_eefce813a01c4dd5a8b37e77bf96726d@orange.com>