Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-08.txt

Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com> Mon, 18 June 2018 18:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venaas-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RU48bJtGoVx+VqYVU9yaE6iE6xe13oD9dWyMuyoMe+w=; b=ul9FN6Dz2XffHGGXo9PTFTywIPXJ95sNlPglwsWbSgPEdgL3PXZOV0EC6oNS0HOG4S trTLPblF3xOo/fDrVVwwGnmT5ML3uY/aNlK9VUqKfwLpKMpVnWF3v4Pl0M2bKkt8DHz5 lvr5CCgJrX3ynxnZDAOigLJ2svmIpUK7PxDCusBrpIJbMOakYdVAJVO/EGTnVLYQxjtO 61cw4OMjXAnt3WkjpazKR3yMbm7obCSvLu9AMOlSe1byORaSlMGBmbJHpuf2x3sDbayG GR5/jPY5njTqA56+MNIZolnV8Um33f20wzOgROJU0yUvEku7iCNlgOXiMfHw8ut2pXXX 5cZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RU48bJtGoVx+VqYVU9yaE6iE6xe13oD9dWyMuyoMe+w=; b=pam8kckeI6jOCq2FkM5DLT7DHWkpJzBOkBVvE3jI07OM4GkA+qFbZCg9wKdLe26Z64 5/x3GQkOdyowZWnvCoBrViDeVPm7sgG7z877enbO4Y1fGKipQ4G+mTw/0gIvJsqSVGcT GBiMGb9Ko3vL+JB43OH1GToqQw5sxpIoxkjXnIB5mv7q3tEU/Ay+cKCNZX9QJTfJGopd XD4ij8aFx7EAMS6gSK7QKIAveAu9N9jjbEudbPLu5LYoAIevHm5lt126mVPp5uUMdxIZ CPFF+vqFoxgiKbtjgMobGv26t1in68Js18JcF8nsq8Z08wXKXj/AkIAKPCotOO8ySqaI c4AA==