[RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-netext-pmip-lr-08.txt

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Mon, 27 February 2012 07:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ginsberg@cisco.com; l=2301; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1330327739; x=1331537339; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:from:to:cc; bh=g62ZMPmnSU+wRDvauIx+uPnqFemMmJ9O2E1Sush9lY4=; b=i3ILEhUHZHBP1ZdPKh/KocE44BZNUtCbWkrlcpv25CN1ELfP5f9g+E05 Og9w0Yc/p/v5llP7t4GtX0szHQXZKPvMtOGJbLJrUf1g29KWMcG5ydaFj c6TVG08OMOw1bAV7hzxFY24ZKyQSn0GNv4WQS0zXLwCspami6H/RALqTX U=;