Re: [RTG-DIR] [GROW] RtgDir Review: draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-05

joel jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com> Tue, 04 August 2015 04:06 UTC

To: Terry Manderson <terry.manderson@icann.org>, "rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org" <rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org>
From: joel jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 21:03:52 -0700
Cc: "rtg-dir@ietf.org" <rtg-dir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations.all@tools.ietf.org>, "grow@ietf.org" <grow@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [RTG-DIR] [GROW] RtgDir Review: draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-05

It's been a long time in coming but we have an update to this draft
which I figured I would run by you, before we return it to the IESG.

draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-06

 is out

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-05&url2=draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-06