Re: [Rtg-yang-coord] issue :R01: route filters

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Thu, 25 December 2014 10:54 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: "stephane.litkowski@orange.com" <stephane.litkowski@orange.com>, Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 10:53:55 +0000
References: <m2389777cb.fsf@nic.cz> <30031_1418732022_549021F6_30031_4698_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF920C746B3C@OPEXCLILM34.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <A43CF0DA-C8CE-43C8-9B2D-6397C5EF07EF@ericsson.com> <CD4D30B3-BA95-4BC5-B88F-1599B6C0EEF5@juniper.net> <CA+b+ERmYoNRdbAOf95uG7M2xcaZ2Y_o8o3h0n0fJTNnFpV+N5g@mail.gmail.com> <52A4FA47-CC15-47A3-AB4F-B0DA79C79EF1@juniper.net> <B5EFC5D6-DB45-4BB5-83DE-308A09AF7B15@cisco.com> <1B04CCB0-B876-4CBC-B716-AA3583346A59@ericsson.com> <CA+b+ERmxx=dxTwfL6fV=98NvWQJ8m34DXnBoe0fucsDZxa2MZg@mail.gmail.com> <10354_1418983432_5493F808_10354_499_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF920C748CFF@OPEXCLILM34.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CA+b+ERn2R=ijPbhrFn98V6+xsNky6n=nVeA99__fUpP30qR-jA@mail.gmail.com> <15106_1418990320_549412F0_15106_3325_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF920C748E85@OPEXCLILM34.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <14898_1418990448_54941370_14898_273_2_020b2faf-26b0-4cf7-bbe3-3042da8e84d6@OPEXCLILH01.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>
x-originating-ip: [10.138.41.180]