[Rtg-yang-coord] Fwd: [netmod] Closing on an OpState Solution Direction

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 06 July 2016 18:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=rqyPfZ4W/AdisVv6rizxHlQyNB/Xp3YMO+TtEqKJzAA=; b=L1gLetBMD7YyYE9C/4B2j7f2k3yxQ6fXApXjwcRgNYAgQSISLkZzQvCvKjTRlC02za bu4MLCHXDYF1GNMRN6knEDvdJPdQbi6/Gz/TpRPbMer2nw9s9sJdxv9B4coo1OKlzmsf c2tXoxGVffcXiy3EdVi2/swNHhqXFcO+cuiYvUNsO4YE6CQHh4p0DbgtjYrIncCY47G8 MwCSuSRZQiT5Hac3OOP8Pw1s3RnbH95cR214jzRPWvbPVu0u48of4DVj9cOTnm3S6DkP CFnlMOmIt6VqebnLQ6dmQ2/N3+Ekk7XUFAUnMwZdFZAIrNhIn2F5WZmWrC+9+xUo5MhD /07Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=rqyPfZ4W/AdisVv6rizxHlQyNB/Xp3YMO+TtEqKJzAA=; b=ZMCXjYJxZkv7JjmflaD9Vr8OfZGz/6pwLlxGwlzM57Ter5Zw7nxmQnR/D9GICtaev7 pd8ZPYvkCkOL2HTXw+UhlXMoMdkNGEKxIOMvQ45F1XHTaf4iJ+mE6mmjX9WhMtoH/F8k aY8RZCb74Cv4zjAkdXM20UlPJskbUi0/SlYIFNoBcyUWpEjkxzHIQxTQzQC8Rrr+DQcO 7ZbXHwGY0Nqa5wmCerulR1mZ01pQX75GoJgw4bXkBDzP+WBboyqBYCPdeJN+wfR2+J80 fiHrgVjHS0jz43PJxG11sX7tEYp1n56RBZBIuFn+Zy8sj+5NWDXnHYHssmslM3elYJxq ykqw==