Re: [Rtg-yang-coord] [netmod] ietf 91 netmod agenda (revised)

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Fri, 07 November 2014 02:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=50472; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1415327146; x=1416536746; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=yiD/poeLbPJGZxGCBgiG5XIsuBcDmTbjKAKGikViJdo=; b=M9tidfKcbeMqs/GdDo4/CckmfZNmAAeAYKufLsR70Sm2B/qkjYpKiemL TyHbyaBuh51U8vA5CP1051VjuY6c7dKmexGskcNSDrnTFwkaIB5+y9ly9 WjPtOkX8yinhOFiK9M1Z0td8q+czwJI6kz+Msq0xXbT6NU2UwDsD7QIpI U=;