Re: Review request for "Two Dimensional IP Routing Architecture"

杨术 <yangshu1988@gmail.com> Fri, 09 March 2012 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=E+kR3TyjEQ3aQIY4aUoHrO3/J02kn05jIiiDWXFtWwc=; b=CGyoa60lKbUYs7kSBYa7TjAuYA3PUf+chlX1OqKs29DxXYqwLr55IPCfUV2vANX47L Y9MWL5k/i4crQMcN/W8GKdXw9DG7nVs4fGEzW2oDVWBpvIjfRBPzSQ19DmPdxtWjpr1u OyvxgCoPG3V/pTaeFHrX0dREgey1KXo7gaXrbt+u0h2amu4HyyOHERjKefaN7TXtlL3U oB6Fy3FOWTphzKmtMkwt8xcb7/EF6Gu4mo3gjy5H5f9xVi/6neDX+isSpSDu4C04oz/0 FTMvC2imCS1T9EDXAE9+nRuuYwpzLy1QNHUwRAwIx/o+PQd0t8SEhajyD86VZjCWCJx1 S6wQ==