Re: SRLG usage in the IGP Flexible Algorithm draft

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Mon, 04 May 2020 08:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8582; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1588579559; x=1589789159; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tkDcIcY3v07+KkUo5cLvBEIVaLtLnVciXcC32iS+scM=; b=kWuXHLAxYzhR24l75M9HheGi5ZOyMuRUZ08O5lws6EyNKUUL4hzB5STa ipDKE9D8Nu8U8+a9R+yljtzmvgIP+qyYlVC7QhezEJwjZaN58UGxqjFZU ODwAbNTW2Wiywv8GT+HfY9UAjh1wmN1MNCD2ebwU2QFf+H2s6JR/Jv6RF k=;