Re: New Version Notification for draft-miao-rtgwg-hpccplus-00.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 21 March 2022 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wMAEoXNeMDzVjzAykQPbeD9yOTh6VDKB3pPT86Tt+QM=; b=mHJDvT9T4qtxlL6cfLB7rD46WlWDssqv1TNLXKj4Y4YI6QZ/FvJ3wA1X0YfrkO1Qc0 AguAVTMLCCLBHl9VEsZQExZhvHyrs1tebepx1tBvJ0zAHJZPF/XrCN4V37Un2WY5IzG+ tQ7T4m8bRyoVU7A6RtNT/vNLzJuRg0UUZ7omtpF0jJ+iBRtae2D5VdtStcpxcb/rz7rO EBH8wqub8P2Dv2PPsLRhTfBTJyG4L/9eswyucWhoTpFxYgi0k5lMAyCWH8UXWxTcsLF6 r3Zgn/Z0gj2a8egzPYijgS3lpTtEv+c9NLqKUK3BxHxL0Hh/JVftZMNcIvG1d4v0UD1t eaKQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wMAEoXNeMDzVjzAykQPbeD9yOTh6VDKB3pPT86Tt+QM=; b=V7448jt2qZyYIzoJpCVlHyCWatorJSmN4KehGsrfH80yiN7vjX5GVgLaFykVIfaW3X G1k3Bv7lQawU/zz97JNP1Q1ZLuGOdgvPwKyM0mRQTl71Ha8FDGgiRzESvMo4JJ01EkLd mWyGg1ioQclYuY/R7UhDb704WrggiX7hNzyBAVZgIiQRX17u+Wh/QZO1d9Rl0RXiBSbz tLVRf/2x0X/tItJN5HZHmwkB+A6CoxmNKRTcL+MfoD/II/rfj3eLtwLJ336nHzQ+SwqX b9L+7MAMIciGyJDgN+eEVd6s6E8+au/4CCFD7fPn83cdwenydq6P/0tF2yjF+wX86Z9t d7Rw==
References: <164669251153.9143.12929435321386079793@ietfa.amsl.com> <ebab0566-782b-411c-9baa-08ca82032f60.miao.rui@alibaba-inc.com> <0FF1A8D3-1ECB-4540-A1E7-25F71DB9BA80@cisco.com> <bcd4cbc6-c269-4f5f-b54d-0809c9bbfbe5.miao.rui@alibaba-inc.com> <CA+RyBmV4YkKHaPBMwSoGB5W=os=e75ZMQSVp-yAaC-WDyTfCqA@mail.gmail.com> <d26ce944-1fc9-4201-971a-914aab12314e.miao.rui@alibaba-inc.com> <CA+RyBmWeixmTui3PK9U2NVk5x1-xmmSC0RGENWhmR4ZeDGZmfA@mail.gmail.com>