Re: RtgDir review: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-06.txt

Curtis Villamizar <curtis@ipv6.occnc.com> Thu, 12 February 2015 15:02 UTC

From: Curtis Villamizar <curtis@ipv6.occnc.com>
Subject: Re: RtgDir review: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-06.txt
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:02:15 -0500
Cc: "rtg-dir@ietf.org" <rtg-dir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases@tools.ietf.org>, "rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org" <rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org>, "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, "<rtgwg@ietf.org>" <rtgwg@ietf.org>

So far I got one message from a co-author and its not encouraging:

  ning.so@tatacommunications.com
    (generated from draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases@tools.ietf.org)
    SMTP error from remote mail server \
      after RCPT TO:<ning.so@tatacommunications.com>:
    host mx5.tatacommunications.com [115.114.148.135]:
    550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

At best that counts as an address change at least temporarily to
"unknown".

This has been idle for very long.  Lets give it a week or two and if
no responses, then move use-cases and framework to abandoned state.
If there is interest in the topic later, a new individual submission
can be started (possibly just a framework) and the WG can decide if
there is enough interest to make that new draft a WG item.

Curtis