Re: please read and comment on the MTU problems in draft-liu-rtgwg-mtu-config-ps

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Sun, 28 July 2013 11:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=P+8lAWrvFfbhARXvh9W4Eu23Ymcakka7ZHnbhnj3/ZI=; b=su2pKkUZvPivaHvBXFQ0wIa7SGSjmt0HtVHI5heFG0lLS9MxrvF4sNDzCBke98+zUN facZm8HLRqLR6VE5Oxa8xziTCcnAw1I2Smql8S31/5MIM27Oes+E1AtxG/QG4UrSwpaU 7bMKvSuq+D/2fdiN/6H1OQCh8CpxZ/kTODLlA8sXDdqEmApF+57pL9DjAmx1rzC1eU1I Z3RGr+S3QvH2vhLZHLGNrR2K/ZDVTRmFh8kUJXnf0ZVt85OrSQ0RkkaT7bxTZ9wPGhO+ 0JBp7zSCC+AOnYaDICCvD28qiYjFZKhxd2TTZZ5I5weFtJFx0wgn6ZUXVlmLAzReyf3Q vQNA==