Re: [Idr] Regarding "Semantics Independent" Flowspec//答复: 答复: New draft - Flowspec Path Redirect

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 27 October 2015 10:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ZYpudiUgtucHLyvG1tYWQ5jZTsRKXRG7UJ5NOjxp9Ag=; b=yVS2YvmJtVwhYrYVrr4iyOV8nYbCuMnwBG7NwSEmNKDueHucTZOU4VutA4pmn5cY1n peoqgjf4q801KmtlHY1SQxi8UEh/n7nfspkJPi8W7XwkcwcijpXL/UE4i0H62raNGDS+ 2p6YWXTNLxjUudX4srbxnS9gtxx/ks6GB6/lyUARx0xW5mVUj8hbuWQj9O3DY46c8jru foaq8ySGstxSpWWOJmTr8pdisZruLIKifbM/YGZ2O7iy6+muffEXQaPyxN1vCNM0l0bm 2FNNoLkDfv+Lo5OI0YKql1s4QxWn78b3cHZ1jtorsgOwQQR0vS+HK2YUS4qLhhuQ6Vnc T5og==