Re: New draft about In-network Computing Solution

Hesham ElBakoury <helbakoury@gmail.com> Thu, 27 April 2023 14:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1682606673; x=1685198673; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1HTct3UL9rMol3dGo/OALPp9FLUPCX4WgR8NQjIJKdg=; b=aP01GKVF1m3njhazkJaTkfrfUAoEhBsD6ui7IZZTcBxuXlmXQk6sWG+i4uMc9UKiE9 S5ga5w4gsa16RerNS2n/bg/U2M/kP8vje+mF1hSIeBmJPYggYs574Q6bsuhaGPjXJ7UL IA/pVqGDgH8+WJ0US3gU3oeAaGpCg5TPuV666Nky6rW5XJ0SKkVM3PDsgqrloAf/x/bA lKKsVrmdh9BcIadv4T0DqouVxxA1jVzXTqJYSm7QxG4vkWREE8adJZH5iG8yn96s+1+1 f3vx1XXOSLo0rpKXFrs1Xj8uKfmcGixdkY2DfzX5dCWJ5hDcV4Z0oox/BKopfwIAvBEo kYVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1682606673; x=1685198673; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=1HTct3UL9rMol3dGo/OALPp9FLUPCX4WgR8NQjIJKdg=; b=KQo96nbnq/o9Ojc8g94j8+nh+wLZcaYid8LmG2TiVnIdyKA3xWVuUW9thQnPcbK2vU sDikCF1q/YZq9T/d7850KIClnWcmg2y8kTEBPmv4/PmRf9unIKvcyAvT2yeE8xO5Uq3P 8QL38KW5AWSwiykozF1AHM1+8CsCAEUvnC72/oc5B2k0VMi1vzWdR5wfZdCQ7XTBta99 r2v7aUzw0hst73nqSSdGfCaYgjckw7yYOnjvvTfxqmVSvikmQnJaY+Te76TMLsjgRH/Q kKOJiuMMfcBvGr9Wb4cpnlbQHFSY3vi3T50OTQU233GK16dAoMNBvPL0fx8NiCVmDN4N JdUQ==