Re: draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-05.txt

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Wed, 01 April 2015 10:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=35364; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1427884404; x=1429094004; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=/rkDjc7aOD/qApSkvJTu8G2H3kO5vShXYIaToB0y2G0=; b=HBXIko1QXEufHIm6gQ6NQYVNG9uxkyPOjC5Y9aIpLRvp1OHCOzNOh8Aa PKAahonO+2JTERTc+faDmnGVtBNMukKPvgA3hKLM/WsNRgUG+J90zNbQo /Si+v3qCY6EcE0d6RcRMO/lIgDR5wyFdJYf6UizgT4WNtj35FsUf48vQg o=;