Re: [nvo3] Poll for NVO3 WG adoption and IPR call for draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header-03

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 12 April 2017 03:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LNaUwXEJCTGJMDdV6W5oayECYel2/o0lyswoQsVd0Gg=; b=qhX6DT/XBRg6nvkzNyCg5mkAEEkJ9p6X2U3StE792dkAan8MjRU6nkO84DGNjd49rZ U457RvStxJ+0RAq98eKGW43gDMvpbsMknCoemEd+8gTrkvrnAPMcmUHR+to+uEW91FEG QNv7Nw9jiyRW03B5arJNB+GYGVBQ8iboGq4wRKu5DCf7cQtPFGA1srni+O2sVJrFcFhd cRs1RqgFLTHxhW1/gmi+Rgtar4M9bLuRwuy37JYao/qFYzt4TW3vAqN4qblm+DkM6Yde zz61FNjf5bjFtIrz6T7cHavB3+n/ngcfiKozb7pdlk4HxpGHu0NwtEVjobOQO1FIauxT MUKQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LNaUwXEJCTGJMDdV6W5oayECYel2/o0lyswoQsVd0Gg=; b=OxlPEBcmWDKarYpP2ORQxD1BJOLC/SwSAqJ8hKc/+XE1wNKpVGhNlIZP/6XcS2n6yx GD16UQHURNRSGpsMuwu430wPK4CvAMINiADgUWaXUXPxVepLS9kvoiw7oN80SyasL2tR BiOtlFoMghI19k/sQ7Qw941YhcQy7fobBmvYqp3u5B//cC98JUMN4r4zp8Kk2K1JwDaZ t5LnxBYvYnMdzTyTnNf04XO2mCcyp3pygFMftzWp/bWK3frBYJItft/Jb69kcoUljmk/ hM40IWx0spfQ+lPAiqESJN+SroDWBcee9JkcSMy0e+7s2cc6P0Kt/MNMXUm9R1HWXmF9 80nw==