Re: WG adoption poll for draft-nitish-vrrp-bfd-p2p

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Sat, 27 January 2018 01:56 UTC

Subject: Re: WG adoption poll for draft-nitish-vrrp-bfd-p2p
To: rtgwg@ietf.org, "rtgwg-chairs@ietf.org" <rtgwg-chairs@ietf.org>
References: <CAHzoHbvEUAqRL-dBxMQ2KxcVVMkJCpxPQ1bA84U0KT2YiW9mNw@mail.gmail.com> <AM4PR03MB1713EAEFE31431C1B4BA45EF9D160@AM4PR03MB1713.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <4B4949C5-91F8-4D85-A078-554216EAF24D@cisco.com> <1664030238.1629235.1516092897556@mail.yahoo.com> <a9d7d660-8aa4-5341-8401-719f89f57aef@doch.org.uk> <AM4PR03MB1713FCAE4BCA834F339A62499DEA0@AM4PR03MB1713.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <B9BA6B8B-4E34-4814-9F84-857F79CDF4FC@cisco.com> <AM4PR03MB1713C01494E955E58DA66B729DE10@AM4PR03MB1713.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>