Re: a few comments/questions on draft-bryant-shand-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-03.txt

mike shand <mshand@cisco.com> Tue, 14 November 2006 12:11 UTC

Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:09:44 +0000
To: Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>
From: mike shand <mshand@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6000; t=1163506311; x=1164370311; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mshand@cisco.com; z=From:=20mike=20shand=20<mshand@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20a=20few=20comments/questions=20on=0A=20=20draft-bryan t-shand-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-03.txt |Sender:=20; bh=WO5DFD/ZIz74W7MA9z4I5uVmiYjG2Kb757VdxVY7drA=; b=AYIWGvLgs+0VuvvhtByyz1OHoT/xWcV9TpnQPPFZBRvxwnZDAS82Qd0prAicnc5BRO3wNX+I yyMklpERoA4Bz1c8WklFCgpka3x2xhsOsoWs4MTDCk/zSSPQf3xN2EvC;