Fwd: BCP 30, RFC 2505 on Anti-Spam Recommendations

Gunnar Lindberg <lindberg@CDG.CHALMERS.SE> Wed, 10 February 1999 10:08 UTC

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:57:24 +0100
Sender: IETF-RUN <IETF-RUN@mailbag.cps.intel.com>
From: Gunnar Lindberg <lindberg@CDG.CHALMERS.SE>
Subject: Fwd: BCP 30, RFC 2505 on Anti-Spam Recommendations
Comments: To: anti-spam@chalmers.se
Comments: cc: sallyh@LUDWIG.SC.INTEL.COM
To: IETF-RUN@mailbag.cps.intel.com

What Sally Hambridge once so nicely called "sendmail hacking" :-)
has eventually had some official result. Whether or not is has any
real results remains to be seen, but here it is. Hope this inspires
the RUN group to move forward.

Since I know AD Patrik Fältström is on at least one of these lists
I'd like to take the opportunity and thank him once more for *a lot
of* support - more than most of you know. Thanks Patrik!

        Gunnar Lindberg