Re: [saag] [pkix] fyi: CA/Browser Forum (CABF) reform deliberations + Revocation and TLS/SSL Replacements/Enhancements

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 17 May 2012 06:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=u8/sCIPi5QuW+yTnfU2NSAXtM9YjFLDh+jiQV2igsmc=; b=syhdvgUVRL0Fv41+jDfyzsesi530upPhs3KG8fkCy6EdYoe4cIDFfFvVZbDLWZ+ut1 WICfvd4HvalTXHN9i4RnAetXY6ZnM/QdWMeO+LJ7Nuh4wqLTu5vfexZ2S+qh7s4Tz9SD noYApyUuBqy1+l95izsVkZsaqXqXspP7Iw5luSmhlH0vuEdhdbyengLDLzqwrIL2Iofh vR3/BrwhcTo9+Y7YljngBV9R4BTdH8u+NIN/T1mZFPIxU5cOHE85p8weEHwCCpxeHlbU 5fnCG1YUJYT2JsS+1pkk1oWOIx+OCFDBzziqCnS1P3A+sRsrDDa12jhA8CNkCVxcU2ZD ZFAA==