Re: [saag] National cryptography standards and other aspects and the IETF

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Wed, 18 October 2023 18:59 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.404 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.249, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1697655535; x=1698260335; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Qvqa3MxqhGaJwIN5RdlSqgLdmBRDUCw5PM+26RUfQKE=; b=kJU3H5GTaj9WShTic6FbPHV+j+PB1lWRYxqgxf/h7w7DmMLF0tXt2xcLoFADOwGAHn pTH/aHozjtOMWMdwcKJzGlJbVh/f8j2hYK022tl/NRP+WraiwGwi3RtaIHn4iL5NcgrM 4HJ3IIiJ5gt9hidf/WdiNDgmizoISK/93o6fquv0aukk+3k9sFfZOmqiHacD8DmLbuw4 Slkrm9j/Gko3h3BSW8BLkpSHoafLOvzoRdHNYy5/TgAHa8FDz2dT1tEbXnTQ+riO0ArB pa8V6JEPpPD+VbrJGe8MROqmSYJ4alhw/sYA6QZ6VSXuImpy1hUxlfWTftxD66DaTniI yEcw==
References: <7A8A7D3B-F213-4693-9C2A-35CD88DA193F@akamai.com> <BN2P110MB1107697797AE25EF540BC7BBDC1EA@BN2P110MB1107.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <dd295eda-2fe3-93f9-dbe8-835303eed315@rfc-editor.org> <CABcZeBPdfO6sd4a9ZqDgWh+PWkmvbtDScyFDQvxRirpqfPEuqA@mail.gmail.com> <CBE84AF6-9E84-4055-A9A6-69D94E9FC889@vigilsec.com> <CABcZeBN12Ti=eP5SZeXfMe47uXGXgwgFSsqxGnDRffyJMD8RcQ@mail.gmail.com> <0f7f01d9d778$48b243f0$da16cbd0$@olddog.co.uk>