Re: [saag] Would love some feedback on Opportunistic Wireless Encryption

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 28 August 2015 00:35 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=AWrXxUWZch+UjxL8aYoMz4dpGtkwA1oMLfEwnUYl4nU=; b=AvnwCLpnU/fVxn6qtQ51fbNMIy5vPONCHXln6p6ovZl1MoB9kP92a2gexXZbMrLMGz 8Zu+FjIsw9FOgqpa7rpcanjBVM4TMMQhw5jVmw2JPlCDewDBWjblWWIufQuzTyxRzhNk zgPKCMM9nLvzB2cmJzIuHA2oXhcAw1Yo8Sw7GqQE/IR95tUsB5mIFdISqd8Da0Rb9cjG f7Sh/Wcpl6rc9Sy6k+JLlMTRO08yHG7/gZVa6doX950QdreJ5iKFboABYAdzob14B9bt I75QO2/rRuI61lEkksNURW77R+8C5DhRaJSPu/J/gBW4cDkU80yLNrQK3c0Y8NR56Am4 s0oQ==