Re: [saag] keys under doormats: is our doormat ok?

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Mon, 13 July 2015 04:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Yq0sVMcZJqZfhCW2UTn3hqc/bk2+GynYtO7OcnDFgsM=; b=wamcDNRIZpmZmMhXZf1Za2VyNP51JWoqcceOzWqe95zM1Ao3Z8ucSg8NSNK/+Mcupc aXp/mssAPSkcxtQ7Dl96Lk3qxpBlauBNAZhYbFHMXCCxThAllJ2QjYzcCXo88HgJEoMU CEKvoaShPwI40wjucBBtT2U0KZZfe69nDBcl2HJgXO97Zb84uO3mUN/TvfsEpyZBzFyl dSr3MZHXkQfoY7PCiqBTdndgQV+Ysj+QALXAqvejbgXp8UiBUcujMoa3Y5PBk/1KgDV0 V5kGqc6N6oh1c0e/v8OsEsrdRQp3YeVl6YSRTtq3q22MlBGrofgXAwsq35K819mr90qW hEiw==