Re: [saag] Last Call: <draft-foudil-securitytxt-08.txt> (A Method for Web Security Policies) to Informational RFC

Yakov Shafranovich <yakov@nightwatchcybersecurity.com> Sun, 29 December 2019 03:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nightwatchcybersecurity-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Oe4HFKcceQOBF9N2Obb3eKMfAJjW1m1hEZb0x29gUgY=; b=M1Dzo1o9ucwQ4q+o3h5dXpXhrR17IGadujqQG8mHCSNc8zoFms0d/VVSSGUlClg9e8 aF+PNaWZ9n99lC8kdhoFm7MLQr8kgo6h7J2Ve1okzg/oxjC9OscAGehbOxU/m8VInnBW l4BmQB+UXTudvuzk6DrWbmB17UW0YpkEAF5y6I49tGUDpSO//1Wl/6KnqP5cc0PgWFIB CCYNRgc1OFJyHZ9dDq0NYJ+Dgdz7PvYAMnxcTK6GokBmz6FSXxJbXPbGsBjrcauWPfq5 SKlfB+00H0lughdgt1vQDrAwmMzxu5LoM0CGq3SgMXpE5mrFQASLaoyE41qcRVCRZ+Qu dNxg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Oe4HFKcceQOBF9N2Obb3eKMfAJjW1m1hEZb0x29gUgY=; b=QeHXkk11evr2TFvCQ0+elGe4hHDzWY8KkbwnsxsP5jZeY4+uNPejtTjXjrOFnlkLmw i2zypP+sBmz+uSmLAfelTrpiSxoOkTuPMDS3UoMF2AvOI/PDE74DrSZBhveGP8XlvhoP g9ncT3ua3NRsIxlCOTtFlEOCvz7wfOR7t9zrUx6ULgNtREAgZsuE1GQblKliKjq4WpWp 9g4JtCunkzIDVx6EeL2q2M9UQHRdtcankzTfZjAZwP32iawE9Xe8TtAw1wJuDveCYH5c 2RQiDjsmM1sHI8HTusR4zvry+x6SFiFj/1O7GrISUex14CH6XBfeH8qiWgd1iIYh1gWE iEqw==