Re: [saag] feedback for draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 19 October 2015 20:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lo0oH3xb1Qvur6nR82Mtv7l23+8d6bYXjrrf5om12yg=; b=J8N8JvIMQOPHRdnxsv9mcz1sa/jH/sc2uGhkYNSX7xQ/Vx74ofHy9myDoCsLFp+Nen JMIoeZHw6lRlhsSCeOw0TAH6/++7AtGLmCMjniSqz+tBcaJ+GdbS3ESFcv8ECck+O1n+ izPidACq56Nv6eczsChSc+8wYqaGajtpTSLv9TIrdwyrqQIGZ5uMwTDExat+yfxoobjt iKUv0ihxEwMtU7U7k/LT38cQw3YD/klnKDkOc0pcB7YPw7iklf6y7hrpcLuC0Tjo4Rfy 0ogwXDL4fpvl2N/CNRjTlNyAOKCNFwNYz8rFeyOu8iFzWdH94Bl6GpyxQgJiwBWDM9Ql aKIA==