Re: [saag] Content rights management (was: Pasi's AD notes for September 2008)

Paul Gleichauf <pgleicha@cisco.com> Thu, 02 October 2008 05:57 UTC

From: Paul Gleichauf <pgleicha@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:38:28 -0700
To: Pasi.Eronen@nokia.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=12202; t=1222814303; x=1223678303; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pgleicha@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Gleichauf=20<pgleicha@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[saag]=20Content=20rights=20management= 20(was=3A=20Pasi's=20AD=20notes=20for=20September=202008) |Sender:=20; bh=Lsb5ZxQxSNQmPVzt1xwNuLF981vti09N8x1YyKIaDrc=; b=Y1l7sOol5C+c02tMydStdHwDmenGYIYFUZZYkfHyNz8mGy+qwiVjIjxorc suv4SKm/DjyCQFH0ddIyjIWGAlUrEoCvF+FZ6eN6NT6tx9vWMHOGMKJNjU4G IWNXkSqOyx;