Re: [sacm] Draft updated charter for SACM

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Thu, 21 September 2017 22:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=nAjk8hguHNYfxcb7z87C+1CHROjbbBCObvgZjCkOIMY=; b=Eoc74UGIDGc2xFdkCtOM5wQgdt2GBap1FJZNtZGcodApMM3TYQyjt2iELUB8BpalIe 3D2wYEZ3p9/WnefsyLiLYyb/KprQ2fzGpY9XdMSj8fwUON3UVU0UTuQzFOavLRGiO6hx mTo1QX1r96Ck7FzuHkP+cktseRQ0CJpOJpxdw31vkaAm491gF/En3wG80w7DZaYiu7CT MsxWpqt7Ok3ck1ogp0Ny2AVfCttOapiNXFe71Ev7CUFX7e0PvoZjiUxCWUyAz4IvPGwc ixelZDhB7N3RaTV+t11KMa3xU5FyQvJD8p0xed3/RejEavzuiQTJZRf3OJ+H0A2tL2qS vx1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=nAjk8hguHNYfxcb7z87C+1CHROjbbBCObvgZjCkOIMY=; b=ia+9Zb2C9NInL9yijiZcEd0iQI1stZX/S9wtgD/UboDkqZC7jPU8Y5RROD0BoU2U7C R7mQ0yAKUfuo0543TPtzlxLKH9i51DA3jckVZYWySp2/Y5CtcVPeF5kYlChVGkmd6BN6 qCiU/OP/MR2/v9/JeXc4x7hpKwyluDNoUd8HN2nu7fgmxh0ciOEbFxqIUpnnvgmlEzR2 MJAGVh6eE/8DD1I9zpuWrFiJ+eKFdgWix4rDUqJkctuj/UA1/lNKey+ZyERGaRuwpFA/ DEvq0OSxNnZaBPS+sUrY7N+/DzAUUY9MjrawYwMqd1sf5E/XrOvZuDaukoWipN8z+UNX 8yug==