Re: [sacm] Proposed use cases to move forward

Adam Montville <amontville@tripwire.com> Tue, 21 August 2012 21:40 UTC

From: Adam Montville <amontville@tripwire.com>
To: Stephen Hanna <shanna@juniper.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:40:48 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.16.97.57]
x-exclaimer-md-config: 79afcaa7-fdf4-4fa6-abe0-afeaa4640a4f
Cc: "Kent_Landfield@McAfee.com" <Kent_Landfield@McAfee.com>, "sacm@ietf.org" <sacm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sacm] Proposed use cases to move forward

Remind me not to bore you on a call - you'll have too much time to dig up
useful data :-)

At the end of it all, I believe you're correct in that we are agreeing.  I
would much prefer to see a more complete view of the work this group would
like to do over time and stage it using milestones.  I further agree that
remediation is the least understood of the subdomains, and have no issue
relegating such work to a later stage.

Adam