Re: [sacm] [mile] iodef:SoftwareType

"Adam W. Montville" <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Wed, 01 April 2015 16:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=jHvr81gVQDApjPEHHbz+0n2O/rquTB6hXfJ8VhxOoeY=; b=V6ctwRBL3j3yA4YsiP5ZgEEplWdwLzWdxZtapwkdo7mjSXtYKsIWrJZlRX9luNc43Q j7DvXJbOJa+3jUdPBQpa2LUyKOBXCQW1cG1Am4vtJb1TpIKqZyViV0nDqG07FSDdoK5H jNuIX9Bv20y7PfZOOnIUAcEn2kxSf2vPhk++jtA3kT6sDYgIQYzogR8ZkoUllRvG2ySu g2MfKjCYvc5lleZ6lFAd/Hhy84oTiHP4oPNViCyPCyFI+QRV9Y7NKZdONm+2jDRyJPK6 SuQt4B3wgzacbTkF7RKvco9OamZGYtPwGvrfRLFyff4NBKD5CCSWxEt5xAa5/XA+XJHI rgvw==