Re: [sacm] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-16: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <ncamwing@cisco.com> Tue, 27 June 2017 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9616; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1498586815; x=1499796415; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=WPlHcoa/rYBL/Uv55fPsCF8J0Y0ncjqc7zVLM+Q7iYQ=; b=j0hesfEb1wcDldyqkLUU5LZZL+f+gwxnt0FM39I32bFf+PWqw2oc6Stg sG/HpcPvFHI+j2OLAGb1ymNcIp/OhvDyVR8TnUd0EIzR9Q0s3dxfKRqY+ ZD3aWq002xEJwXt9GLgkmKoiakSR0b/KECzDFNw3XIGHXBa+zEfrlNrcx g=;