Re: [sacm] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-16: (with COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 27 June 2017 08:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4969; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1498553879; x=1499763479; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EB/Yl9g85DGnszt/+vO2c6np+4xp+c0GtiNT+rA0tQE=; b=AmbbHhDGbKNCLiIi30zCVeu2KxY/fMTfLZtP3ngmCquCehTkFRbTUrSG oNkHTfDe9DBM1F6Q2fLgzgocAXRroJxUcxvLuAwm8myw4FsZQKqOuIXJX XqoN7oDL85VdYeMwoGqs5pDtADNknd1GUJYjY8QGqsZh1AEdoPDIcl856 M=;